Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Videos!

Here are some recent videos of our little guy

First, March 16th, Paul just toddling around in the morning, having fun. This is what we do in the mornings. :-)



Next, this was Paul getting up from a nap last week. What a cutie!



Last, this was on Saturday. We went to Red Robin for a birthday lunch for Paul with grandmama. Paul got a balloon and he LOVED it. This video is what happens when Paul + mac and cheese +apple juice + ice cream = CRAZY 1 YEAR OLD!!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

fun new videos. Xavier seemed to like watching them too.
It's funny how they love to NOT do whatever you want them to when the camera comes on. I have the same problem.
(Xavier has a glow worm too.) At what age did you decide to keep the paci for bedtime? I think it's soon time for us to work on that transition.

Melissa said...

Probably around 6 months was when we kept the paci in the crib. (sometimes I'll get it out on a long car ride if he needs to take a nap in the car.)