According to our doctor, everything is going well, right on schedule and normally. We will get the results of our screening next week. Here are a few pictures from today's appointment to enjoy!
Just hanging out, got its hand up covering its eyes, saying "Stop bothering me, I was sleeping"
A future thumb-sucker? At least I know some good orthodontists...
Hmmmm.... I think I see a resemblance.
I think I may start calling the baby Strongbad.
Stretching out. Better enjoy all that room while it lasts. Little foot!!!
That's about it for now. Hope you enjoy our new baby pictures. My next doctor's visit is in Mid-October. Normally they like to see you every month, but my doctor pushed it back a few weeks so that we could have our next visit at 18 weeks. They will be able to tell us the sex of the baby at that point. Yay! I won't have to call the baby "it" anymore. :-)



2 comments:
Yaay fun! Strongbad - that's great! They sure look funny in there don't they?
:) Those pictures are precious! But I think your child has ADD already. Better start pumping Ritalin in there ASAP! ;)
Love, Aunt Melanie
Post a Comment