Sunday, September 21, 2008

15 weeks... a little bump!

Well, we are into week 15 now! It was hard for me to notice if I was getting a "bump" at all, since I live in scrubs, and they have so much give in them. Here is a pic of me that Micah just took. I am wearing the same jeans from the week 7 picture (they still fit! yay!) I can definitely tell a difference from 8 weeks ago. What do you think?


I have been feeling pretty good lately, still pretty tired, but I've been working a lot too, so I guess I should expect that. I would say that most of the time, I don't "feel" pregnant. The only thing that has changed recently is that sleeping is a little more uncomfortable. I ordered a body pillow on Amazon that I heard some good things about, so hopefully that will help. :-)

I went to a baby shower yesterday for my friend Gretchen, and it was so fun to see her cute little nursery all painted and getting put together. I can't wait to find out what we are having (Oct. 17!!!) so that we can start planning the nursery. We still have a TON of work to do on the 2 back bedrooms before we can get started with that though. Anyone who wants to come help Micah move heavy bookshelves and beds let us know. Also, does anyone know of anyplace in Augusta that I could recycle a TON of old paper from dental school? Trying to think green here...

I will have a couple more fun pictures to post soon. I went to Chicago last weekend for a review course, and was able to hang out with Dyane and Karissa. We had some fun trying on clothes in Mimi Maternity, and playing with the strap-on baby bellies. (Alas, I did not charge my camera before I left, so Dyane took some pics) Ever curious what a pregnant 3 year old would look like? Its HILARIOUS!!

Well, that's about all for now. We will keep you updated!!

3 comments:

Meaghan said...

Yay! Another post! Good to hear things are going well. I went back and read my blog at about 15 weeks....I said I felt normal except I needed to eat something every few hours or else my patient's had grumbling in their ear! Similar to what's going on with you. :)

You look great! And your hair is getting SO long! Can't wait to find out what you're having! What does that thing say??.... a hotdog or a cheeseburger?!?! Nice. :) Do you have a hunch?

lrs2 said...

Hey Melissa!
Very exciting! Can't wait to find out what you are having! We went to this craft fair last weekend and there were lots of cute baby clothes, but I didn't want to go with any of the "neutrals."

Oh yea, if you guys need a live-in nanny, I may or may not be homeless and jobless come January. you know, just a thought :)

Sara said...

Finally got around to looking at this post. Yea for the beginnings of a bump! There's a great british magazine called Bump sold at Barnes and Noble or Borders that I really enjoyed flipping through when I was pregnant. You might want to check it out. I can't wait to see the maternity try-on pics!