Monday, June 15, 2009

I tube, you tube, we all tube...

So this is my first trial run with uploading videos to youtube for the blog. Micah compressed some videos for me so they could be posted. I tried uploading them directly with Blogger, but that was taking FOREVER, so I thought I'd jump on the youtube bandwagon.

This is one of the first videos we took of Paul when he came home from the hospital. He is 4 days old and we thought we would try some tummy-time. I propped him up on the Boppy so that he could try to keep his head up for a while. He has been really good about holding his head up since he was first born. He is also a little acrobat. Check it out...

2 comments:

Laura said...

My babies start crawling around 7 or 8 months. Paul's got them beat by a long shot at 4 days! :)

Melissa said...

the funny thing is that now if I put him on the boppy like that he just pushes his legs straight back and gets all frustrated about it. :-P