Monday, June 22, 2009

3 months!!

Wow, I cannot believe that Paul is 3 months old already! We are having so much fun with him these days. He is growing so fast, and becoming much more energetic and interactive with us. I really think that he has had a growth spurt over the past week or so. I was just commenting to Micah about a week or so ago that even though he was almost 3 months old, the 0-3 month clothes still had a LOT of room in them. Then what seemed like overnight, the 0-3's are fitting really well. We have also made the switch to size 2 diapers (sad! he's growing too fast!) We probably could have kept using the size 1's for a while, but we ran out of those and have a TON of size 2's, so we tried them, and they work.

I have only 1 more week of residency left, and then will be with Paul most of the week and working part time! whoohoo! I am so excited to be able to be with him more during the day.

Paul has made several new discoveries lately. 1) his hands! He is constantly shoving his fists in his mouth, it is hilarious! 2) Baby Einstein- Dyane and John lent us a bunch of their DVD's and Paul has really enjoyed the music and colorful shapes on them. Sometimes if he is getting close to a nap or close to bedtime and getting a little fussy, we pop on one of the Baby Einsteins, and he gets really calm and relaxed. He will look at the screen and when one of the puppets comes on, or they show a baby, he gets really excited and starts talking to them. So cute! 3) Tummy time- he's still not too big of a fan, but he's getting better at it. Grandma found a really cute "tummy time mat" at Kid-to-Kid the other day and he has been enjoying it.

Paul has been having a great time with his grandmama during the day. We are going to be so sad to see her go next week. :-(

Here are some recent pictures of the little man.

I love his expressions! He gets so excited about playing on his playmat or his bouncy seat.


Hanging out with Aunt Melanie when she came to visit. He has started grabbing onto his burpies lately.

Blowing raspberries! I love this picture also because it looks like the giraffe's ears are his. :-P

Daddy being silly at Wild Wing. "Why are you making weird faces dad?"

"Oh, so THIS is why you come here... wow! Those look GOOD, can I have some??"

1 comment:

Sara said...

All those faces Paul makes, he totally learns from Micah. The picture above the first one from Wild Wing looks to me like the same face Micah is making at Wild Wing. I bet his dad makes faces at him all day long.