FOUR!
That's right! Our family is growing! Paul's little brother or sister is due in mid February. We couldn't be happier. :-)
So far, everyone has predicted that this baby is a girl, mainly because this pregnancy has been very different than Paul's. With Paul, from weeks 6-10 I felt sick for a little bit in the mornings, and then good the rest of the day. This time, I've felt pretty good in the mornings, and steadily worse over the course of the day. yuck! Things are starting to get a little better, but I still have to take my "magic pill" most days.
I also now know what all my friends were talking about when they said that they started showing a LOT sooner with their second babies. I will post some belly pictures soon... I already look a lot further along than I did with Paul.
Paul will be 17 months this week! I will try to do a longer Paul update later in the week for that. He is growing and changing so much these days. What a cutie!
Here is a recent video of the little man. The first part of the video is him looking at himself in the camera. He loves to do that. Its actually hard to get good video of him lately, because as soon as he sees the camera, he walks over and wants to see himself. He was scared to death of this orange koosh ball that Micah's parents sent us. We had to get his reaction on film because it is hilarious!! Don't worry, he actually loves that ball now and can't get enough of it. :-)


3 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations! We're excited for all four of you. :) I can't get the video to load, but I'll come back later to try it again.
Congrats! So exciting! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy #2 for you.
Congrats! That is so exciting! I've found that pregnancy #2 goes by so much faster than the first. I hope that it's the same for you too!
Post a Comment