After a few weeks of trying it out, we are happy to announce that our little girl's name is Haley Jean Shaw!!
As most of you know, Haley was my maiden name. Jean is my middle name (as well as my grandfather's name, and my mom's middle name). We love the combination. I love calling her by her name now!
I can't believe we are already at 22 weeks. Once my morning sickness faded at 16 weeks, this pregnancy has started to fly by. I've been feeling pretty good lately. I know I mentioned before that I started showing a lot earlier with this pregnancy. Here are some pictures to document that.
Here I am at 18 weeks, in New York celebrating my awesome friend who is getting married next month. We had a fabulous girl's weekend :-)
Here we are at 19 weeks! I feel like I popped!
Check out the comparison from 19 weeks with Paul! Holey Moley!
Now we are at 22 weeks, and I really, really have popped. Oh my!
Here we are at 22 weeks with Paul... this was when I felt like I popped as well. But still a big difference between Paul and Haley.
I guess I have to admit that part of the difference in these two pregnancies is the extra weight I'm carrying left over from Paul. oops!
Haley is moving and grooving all over the place these days. It is so much fun to feel her move around. I'm trying to really focus on that, and enjoy this phase of my pregnancy with her, while I still feel good, have energy, and am not as big as a whale. :-P
I don't think Paul understands at all that there is another baby coming. Lately, he will pat my belly and kiss it when I ask him to. I keep pointing at my belly and telling him that is where the baby is... but when I ask him "Where is the baby?" he just lifts up his shirt and proudly points to his own belly. haha!

Hopefully I will be better at updating the blog. I would love to have more things documented here to look back on later as our "digital baby book". We'll see how that goes with the rest of this pregnancy. :-)


1 comment:
Melissa- that's just how second pregnancies go! I was twice as big the second time...Lord only knows how big I would have gotten if I made it to term!
Glad to hear you're feeling good!! That's great news!
And I love her name. :) I remember you saying that a long time ago...I think it's really pretty. :)
Post a Comment