Thursday, November 11, 2010

26 weeks

Our little girl has gotten extremely active lately. She is constantly bouncing, rolling, kicking, etc. It is so great! Well, most of the time. She is definitely a little more forceful in some of her punches, and sometimes depending on her position its not the most comfortable thing in the world. Lets just say I won't mind when she's big enough that she can't flip over any more, and she can only punch and kick up or out, (not down).

Here is a picture of me at 26 weeks! I can't believe we are here already. This pregnancy is flying by. I had my lastest doctor's visit yesterday, and everything is going well. They did my gestational diabetes test, and since no news is good news, I am assuming that everything is fine.



When I was pregnant with Paul, I posted this picture of me and my niece trying on clothes at the maternity store... she really wanted to try on the belly pillow.

She was with me again when I was trying on some things back in September, and the result is hilarious!

No comments: