Well, we made it to 10 weeks. whoohoo! I have been feeling pretty good this week as well, just more tired than usual. I am SOO thankful that my nausea has eased up some now that I am working in Atlanta and don't have Micah with me at night and in the morning to help me.
I am definitely not showing yet. We will post pictures when there is something to see. If I feel my stomach, I can convince myself that I feel something hard under there, but I may just be imagining it. My assistant at work (who is also pregnant) keeps telling me that I am showing, she says "you allready have a little bump there..." to which my response is, "No... that's all me" I dont like having anything tight around my waist (which is good considering I wear scrubs every day) and "sucking it in" isnt really worth it, so I guess that is what she thinks my baby bump is coming from. Haha!
According to babycenter.com, our little one is the size of a kumquat now. I dont think I've ever had a kumquat before, maybe I will get one at Kroger to try this week just for the heck of it. :-)
It seems like everyone I work with lately here in atlanta is pregnant. Today at work, we had me, my assistant, the anesthesiologist, and our nurse, ALL PREGNANT! (and 3 of us due in march) My poor boss... he has to do all of the xrays on our OR cases, and constantly has to deal with our hormones. haha!


2 comments:
I remember the kumquat week! Haha. We were in St. Simon's and we took a tour of the Sea Island Club. On the tour, the guide took us to a garden area where there were little trees with little green fruits on them... you guessed it, kumquats! Never seen one before, and never since, but it was neat to see one on that particular week.
yay for kumquats! I actually bought a kumquat at Kroger this week to try. It tasted like a very sour orange.
Post a Comment