I started another rotation in Atlanta this week. I am taking Friday off so that I can go home and see Micah before he leaves for Trinidad Friday morning, so I am heading home tomorrow as soon as I am done in the OR. yay!!
The next 2 weeks will be harder than this week, I'm sure. So far, I have been able to talk to Micah a couple times every day, and see him every weekend when I'm on my rotations up here. Micah leaves for Trinidad on Friday, and we probably won't get to talk to each other until he gets back 10 days later, and then we STILL won't see each other until the following weekend. :-(
One good thing is I usually stay pretty busy at work, so there is not a lot of time to sit around and think about how much I miss my husband. ha! And if you are in Atlanta, you can hang out with me sometime to help me stay busy in the evening. :-)
I have been feeling pretty good this week, thank you for all of your prayers! Morning sickness and my job here in Atlanta would be hard to handle. I've been eating lots of small meals all day long, and that has been keeping the queasiness at bay very well this week. yay!
I will try and post some more details about the Trinidad mission trip, as well as some prayer requests, so you can all join me in praying for the team! I was definitely disappointed at first when we were told that I could not go on the trip due to the pregnancy, but I am feeling a lot better about it now. I know that God led MTW to make this no-preggo's policy, and it is for my (and the baby's) protection.


3 comments:
I hope we get to hang out this month! I haven't seen you in so long! I loved getting to see the ultrasound and your pre-bump! You're looking good girl!
~Aunt Melanie
Ummm....Micah....
you've got a blue tongue.
PS. Better for mommy and baby to stay safe at home!
haha. Yeah that blue tongue was from the cake at our hooding ceremony.
Post a Comment