Thursday, August 21, 2008

11 weeks... a.k.a: "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!"

11 weeks! whoohoo!

I love the quote on our countdown this week. hahaha. SO TRUE!!!

As for the title of this post, I have definitely been channeling Chris Farley's "gap girl" this week. Geez... its like I am CONSTANTLY hungry.
For example, yesterday morning, I ate my normal breakfast of honey nut cheerios and soy milk, then had an orange when I got to work while waiting on our first OR case to start. About 20 minutes later, I suddenly felt so hungry that I told my boss, "I'm sorry, but I have to take a break and get some food or I am going to either get sick or hurt someone." I went down to the cafeteria and got grits, eggs and bacon.

Here are some exciting things happening in the next couple weeks!!

1) I am going home tomorrow! WHOOHOO!! I still have to come back to Atlanta for another week after that, but I am SOOO excited about going home.



2) We are going to the beach for Labor Day, and I get to see all of these wonderful people!


3) My kitties come home too!

They have been taking a little vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and are coming home this weekend! Here is what Tigger has been up to while at Gma and Gpa's...


4) Our next doctor's appointment is Wednesday, Sept 3. Our baby is now the size of a fig. (Not so sure how big a fig is... is it bigger than a Fig Newton?) By our next appointment, it will be the size of a medium shrimp. How cool is that? We will definitely update you on anything cool that we find out at that appointment. I can't wait to hear that wonderful "whoosh, whoosh" sound again. :-)

Ok... I'm going to go get some food...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to see you next weekend!! I guess we'll have to make sure to bring enough food :)
~Aunt Melanie