Wow, I can't believe we are already here! This pregnancy is flying by, and Paul will be here before we know it! I am at my parents' house right now, and will be leaving soon to head to Atlanta for my LAST ROTATION!!! I have three more weeks, then will be back at MCG full-time after the holidays. Thank goodness for no more traveling back and forth from Atlanta! The ladies at work at the hospital in Atlanta are throwing me a baby shower this Friday. I'm so excited! They are so sweet, and I am really going to miss everyone there. (Can't say that I'm going to miss the scenery on I-20 or being away from Micah)
I am overdue with pictures of the growing belly, I know. We took one last week, but I never got around to posting it. Here we are at 24 weeks (I was cleaning the house in my PJ's and didn't want to put on regular clothes) and 25 weeks (taken this afternoon at my parents' house).


I am overdue with pictures of the growing belly, I know. We took one last week, but I never got around to posting it. Here we are at 24 weeks (I was cleaning the house in my PJ's and didn't want to put on regular clothes) and 25 weeks (taken this afternoon at my parents' house).


No comments:
Post a Comment