We had a great time visiting with friends, dancing, and showing off my expanding belly! Micah's classmates are really great. Many of them have already offered babysitting services. Believe me, we WILL be taking you up on this... watch out! :-)
I am definitely feeling more and more pregnant as the weeks go on. Paul is kicking me like crazy! Micah and I are really enjoying feeling his movement when we are relaxing at night. This morning I was snuggled up to Micah and Paul gave him a huge kick in the side. I said "I think Paul is trying to boot you out of bed to make us breakfast!" Micah proceeded to get up and make us pancakes and bacon. Yum! I have the best husband ever!
So the best news for this upcoming week is.... this is the LAST WEEK MICAH AND I HAVE TO SPEND APART!! When I get back next weekend, Micah will be done with the semester, and he will come with me to Atlanta the next week. After that, I am done with my Atlanta rotations, and get to come home for good after the holidays!! yipee!!!
Micah and I at the "prom", and my 26 week belly shot.
Me and James, with a surprise appearance in the background by Ryan. I thought that James's outfit and glasses that night made him look like a young version of David Gest. haha!


1 comment:
Love the sash on the dress, perfect! I enjoyed Doctor Prom, but we only went twice, I think... :(
Post a Comment