Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Greetings from the frigid north-east! We are up in Westford, MA, visiting the Shaws for Christmas. On the weekend that we arrived, there was a snowstorm that deposited a foot and a half of snow on everything. Needless to say, I have been keeping warm INSIDE! We have braved the snow a few times, and the roads are much more clear now, which is great.

On Sunday, it snowed while we were in church, this picture should give a little perspective on how much snow fell just while we were inside, look at the accumulation on the cars.


Sunday evening, we were able to (barely) make it out to Arlington to visit with Aaron and Laura, and then braved the crazy roads to go to a Celtics game. Here is a picture of me outside the Shaws' house before we left. The roads are being plowed behind me.

Here is a cool picture Micah took on the way to Aaron's.


The game was lots of fun, and we had a great time with Aaron and Laura.

Due to the weather, we decided to stay the night with them in Arlington, and had lots of good food and fun. I hate that we only get to hang out with them once a year! It is definitely not enough! (come on guys, doesn't 60-70 degree weather in december seem appealing? No shoveling the driveway either! Move to GA!)

We even had time to take some great maternity photos with Laura, who is an incredible photographer. Check our her website. I will post some of the pictures on the blog when I get a chance.

Today Micah had a chance to re-live some memories from his childhood... shoveling the back deck!

As for Paul, he has been doing really well lately. I feel him moving all the time. Micah says that sometimes he feels Paul groovin' out like crazy at night and I sleep right through it. Ha! My weekly email says that he is 2 1/2 pounds, and about the size of a head of chinese cabbage. Yum! My last doctor's appointment went well. I did the glucose test, and it turned out fine. My doctor said that everything was "perfect". (Paul is already a perfectionist) :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I will post more pictures soon!

No comments: