Sunday, December 7, 2008

Showered with Love!

This Friday, the wonderful people I work with in Atlanta threw me such a fabulous baby shower. Our little family is so blessed to have wonderful friends like them. Thank you all so much for all of the effort put into the shower, and for the wonderful gifts, and most of all for being so supportive and excited for us! Love you!

This was the beautiful cake they had!

Nicole and I are due the same week in March. Our poor boss is dealing with LOTS of hormones. haha!


My mom was able to come up to Atlanta for the shower! Thank you Mom! Paul got his first burpies that day! (See Karissa, Momma is making lots of burpies for Paul too. I'm sure he will love them as much as you have loved yours.)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love your shirt!! It's a great baby shower outfit. What brand is it?

Melissa said...

The shirt is from Mimi maternity. I got it on sale a few months ago. I realized later that it is actually a nursing shirt, but it has a lot of room, so it still works.