Our son was born on March 18, 2009. 8lb 1oz, 21 inches long and perfect! We are expecting his little sister in February 2011, and are excited to make the transition into a family of four!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Stupid, stupid, stupid...
I guess I have to chalk this one up to "pregnancy brain"... I made a really stupid move tonight. You know how I said earlier that I am very sensitive to dairy right now? Well, I somehow didn't put two and two together when I decided to have a huge bowl of chicken corn chowder for dinner. I'm pretty miserable right now, and it makes me mad that its my fault! Yuck. Please pray that I get this nastiness out of my system quick, and do not have a lapse in judgment like this again. I really need Megan's voice in my ear (She was always my dietary reminder back in high school and college "Don't eat that Mo, I don't want you to keel over and die") Where is my Meg conscience now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh yes, the pregnancy brain has just begun....
Post a Comment