Our son was born on March 18, 2009. 8lb 1oz, 21 inches long and perfect! We are expecting his little sister in February 2011, and are excited to make the transition into a family of four!
Monday, July 27, 2009
New Toy!
I have been looking for a Bumbo for a while, but refused to pay full price for them. They are darn expensive for a piece of foam! Even at Kid to Kid they were running at $28, without a tray! They were around that price on ebay, plus shipping. :-( I finally found one on Craigslist that came with a tray for a good price. yippee! The lady I bought it from was sad to part with it, but her little one had outgrown it. As you can see, it will be a WHILE before Paul outgrows his. I had kind of hoped for a gender neutral color, but oh well. Our subsequent children, male or female, will have to settle for blue. :-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
he seems to be enjoying it!
Post a Comment