Our son was born on March 18, 2009. 8lb 1oz, 21 inches long and perfect! We are expecting his little sister in February 2011, and are excited to make the transition into a family of four!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Jumparoo!
Here is a video of Paul having a good ole' time in his Jumparoo. Thanks John and Elaine!!
Awww. So cute! I've never heard of a Jumparoo. Noah LOVED watching Paul in his! I may have to check into one of those. Noah has decided that he hates the Johnny Jumper. All of his siblings did too. Maybe I should just get rid of the thing!
3 comments:
perhaps he will be a disk jockey when he grows up
Awww. So cute! I've never heard of a Jumparoo. Noah LOVED watching Paul in his! I may have to check into one of those. Noah has decided that he hates the Johnny Jumper. All of his siblings did too. Maybe I should just get rid of the thing!
Paul's motor skills have progressed significantly since I last saw him :) He has a great smile!
Post a Comment