Tomorrow Paul and I are heading off to Orlando for a few days. My grandfather is very ill, please be praying for him! He had not gotten a chance to meet Paul yet, so I am excited to be able to go. I love my work schedule because it gives me the flexibility to do something like this. We were able to get a fabulous rate on a last minute ticket on Allegient Air. (check them out if you don't know about them. They fly out of smaller airports and have great prices) Please pray for me as I travel with Paul by myself. I'm a little nervous about the flight!
Micah will not be joining me in Orlando because he is taking his part 1 board exam on Tuesday. Please PRAY PRAY PRAY for him. This test is over everything they have been taught for the past two years and is really hard. He has been studying very diligently, and I know he will do great! Please pray that he has energy and focus for these last few days!


1 comment:
I was looking back to see when Paul started reaching his developmental milestones since he's walking already and I wonder if Xavier might do the same. It makes me feel better to know that Paul was only 13lbs at his 4 month check up. Xavier was too and I've been a little nervous since he is smaller than a lot of the other kids his age. I wonder if being thinner helps with walking sooner. Xavier's been supporting himself with his legs since before 2 months. He just needs to work on that balance and arm strength. :) Not that I'm in any hurry! But it's fun to see them grow and learn new things.
Post a Comment