Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. Things have been a little crazy with traveling, etc. I promise some new pictures and a 5 month update soon!
I was thinking about an issue we are having and wondering if anyone has good advice? Our church has services at 9:30 and 11:15 on Sundays. Here's the problem... Paul has gotten into a really good nap schedule, and takes a nap from 9:30-12:00. Every day. When he doesn't get his morning nap, the rest of the day is basically shot. I end up spending the rest of the day trying to get him to take a nap because he is tired, but he'll sleep for 3o minutes, get up, get fussy an hour later, repeat... So in a nutshell, we have not been going to church lately. I really miss going, but I also really hate having a completely different child for the rest of the day. Also, Paul will no longer sleep well when not in his crib. He used to sleep through church in his carseat, but no more.
Any advice from you Moms out there who may have been in the same situation?


2 comments:
hey melissa. he probably wont continue that nap schedule for ever...(just one nap a day? or 2)? anyway, y'all could go to seperate services until the day comes when his naps change a bit and allow you to go as a family again. i TOTALLY understand the nap thing. he definitely needs his sleep...he's a growing boy! i hope y'all work it out!
I agree. I would put naps before church for a while. No biggie. Have church at home. Spend some precious time with Micah and God.... or go to separate services.
Post a Comment