Thursday, May 14, 2009

8 weeks!

Paul turned 8 weeks old yesterday! I can't believe it has been 8 weeks. In some ways, it feels like it has been a lot longer than that, but in other ways its hard for me to believe how much Paul has grown and changed already!

On Tuesday we went to Moe's for dinner, and then laughed when we remembered that the last time we had been to Moe's was on a Tuesday night 8 weeks before... the night before I went into labor. It was nice to know that it wasn't the Moe's that had made me feel sick that last time. :-)

Paul is getting so big and cute! He is smiling like crazy, making cute faces at us and making this coo/grunt noise that I swear is like he is laughing. Micah's been taking wonderful care of him during the day while I am at work. I can't wait to get home every day.

Paul is also becoming a champion sleeper. I keep thinking that this must be just a fluke and that he's going to start protesting sleep again, but so far he has been doing really well. We started him sleeping in his own room right before I went back to work, and he's done great since then. As long as we make sure he gets plenty of day-time sleep, he will go down between 7-8pm, and usually sleep until 2am. Then he has been going back to sleep after I nurse him until 6-8am depending on the day. It has been great! God has definitely provided the sleep that we needed, with my going back to work and taking my board exam this Saturday. (Hopefully the sleep will continue after I take the exam) :-)

Here are some cutie pictures taken recently


Everyone keeps telling me that Paul looks so much like Micah. I never really saw it until now. This picture really looks like Micah's baby pictures that I have seen.



We decided to get Paul started off early preparing for dental school. Admission is so competitive these days, you can never start too early.

No comments: