Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New pictures!

I instructed Micah to take pictures of Paul every day while I am at work so that I don't miss anything. :-) Here are some cute ones from the other day.


He really loves playing in his bouncy seat these days. He just kicks his legs and wiggles his arms and smiles so big! He is sporting his cute onsie designed by Allison here :-)




Also, we got a chance to hang out with Lydia and Brian as they passed through on their way to Nashville. Paul loved meeting his Aunt and soon-to-be Uncle!

We woke up this morning to see Tigger asleep in Paul's bassinet. Paul has been sleeping in his crib at night for about a week now. This is why we don't let the cats in the room while Paul is sleeping...

4 comments:

Micah said...

I would like to point out that Tigger was very rudely awakened moments after that picture by a squirt bottle. He was not pleased.

carmen said...

he is so cute!

Rhonda said...

Paul is so sweet!
Poor Tigger - he looked SO comfy. :)

Laura said...

Cute pictures! Paul definitely looks like a boy to me. A lot of times you can't tell when they're that little, but he has a very boyish face. Quite handsome. :)