Last night we put Paul to bed at 8:30, and made it to bed by around 10:00 ourselves. (I was especially tired yesterday because Paul was protesting sleep after his 3am feeding, and Roo was making a TON of noise for some reason, so my early morning chunk of sleep was pretty much non-existant.) When I heard Paul on the monitor this morning, I rolled over to get out of bed and looked at the clock... 5:30 AM!!! Paul slept for 9 hours! Which means I got over 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep for the first time in 9 weeks! Praise GOD!
Also, I have to say that I have the world's most awesome sister-in-law, who volunteered to spend 2 weeks away from her husband, to take care of my 9 week old baby, her 4 year old daughter, and her 16 week pregnant self during the day while we are at work/school. You're the best Dyane!!! We can't thank you enough!!


4 comments:
WOW! What a sweet little guy! Guess he thought you could use a night's sleep after 2 months!
no problem! i am enjoying it!
Dyane rocks!! :) so glad to hear you got some sleep! :)
YAY! sleep is so wonderful!!! that's great!!
Post a Comment