Thursday, July 17, 2008

My New Best Friend


So, its been coming on for a few days now, but MAN OH MAN did the queasiness hit me hard this morning. These things are a lifesaver. I keep sneaking them from my desk at work. I am really praying that it doesn't get worse over the next 6 weeks. Whew...

Tomorrow I am going to try the Peppermint tea that Gifton clued me in on. Thanks for the survival kit!!

1 comment:

Dyane said...

Ginger is also totally awesome. I couldn't always make tea but you can buy crystalized ginger, ginger drops, ginger chews, etc. You can find them in health stores or the health section in grocery stores. Ginger snap cookies are a little helpful too but they do not contain as much ginger so not as effective. Crystalized ginger was my favorite, I would eat one up and my queasiness would settle in the length of time it took to digest. Hope it helps.