Sunday, October 5, 2008

17 weeks!

I have been somewhat lax in updating our blog recently, so I'm trying to make up for it this weekend. :-)

We have made it to 17 weeks! whoohoo! I am not feeling any baby movement yet. Nothing distinct, that is for sure. I do have a lot of grumbling and gassy movement feelings, but for now I am thinking that is all it is. I bet after I DO feel the baby move, I'll look back and say, "Oh yeah, I've felt that before." At least that is what people tell me. We'll see.

Here are a couple new pictures of the developing bump. I don't really see much of a difference from two weeks ago in the bump area in these pics. I do, however, see some development a little north of the bump. haha! I must say, I have never been blessed with an ample bust before, and I'm kind of enjoying the extra boobage. :-)
We are counting down until our next appointment... 12 more days until we know if baby S is a He or She! I can't wait!!

No comments: