Well, only one more week until we find out the big news! Be sure and make your predictions about baby S's gender in our poll. So far, it looks like everyone is thinking BLUE. We'll see!
One update for this week, I have started feeling more confident over the past few days that the butterflies I am feeling in my stomach are the baby, and can tell the difference between that and just digestion/gassy feelings (sometimes). It is a very light fluttering feeling low in my abdomen. Very cool! Micah just has to take my word for it for now, though. It will still be a while before any kicking will be noticeable from the outside.


1 comment:
I can't pick boy or girl without a good belly picture. Otherwise it's just a stab in the dark!
YAY on baby movements!! It took FOREVER for Patrick to be able to feel....he wasn't patient enough to sit there for 15 minutes and wait for her to move! :)
Post a Comment