Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whooaaaah, we're halfway the-ere....

I have had that song stuck in my head this week... and for good reason! We are at 20 weeks, halfway through this pregnancy. Can you believe it?? Time sure is flying by!

We haven't started any real preparations as far as the baby's room goes... but lucky for us our guest room is allready painted light blue. So whatever theme we decide on, it will be light blue on the walls. haha! (I think Micah was secretly praying for a boy so that he wouldn't have to repaint the room) We are planning to make our first big trip to the Babies 'R Us next weekend with my Mom. I have been reading this AWESOME book, Baby Bargains, so I feel somewhat prepared to go try out different brands of carseats/strollers, etc, and see what we like. This is an incredible book, by the way. Sort of like consumer reports for everything baby.

In other news this week, I have definitely started feeling a lot more movement. The last couple of days in particular, the movement is much more distinct and "kick" like. After we had waffles this morning and I gave our little guy a good sugar rush, he really started moving. Micah held his hand on my stomach for a while and was able to feel a little push on his hand! So cool!!

We are still mulling over names. We have narrowed things down, but haven't come to a definite decision yet. We'll keep you posted.

Here's the belly pics for this week. I really feel like I exploded this week! I still have only gained about 10 pounds since the beginning of the pregnancy, but it feels like more!

1 comment:

Sara said...

woo hoo! Look who's wearing maternity clothes and has a cute baby bump. Man, it was like you weren't pregnant a couple weeks ago and then "bang!" definitely a baby bump.