Sunday, October 5, 2008

You don't know what you've got til it's gone..

It has been very sad for me to say goodbye to two old friends this week. They have been true and faithful friends every May-June and October-November for the past several years. Sigh, I'll miss you dear Sudafed, and sweet Claritin...

I have read in some places that Claritin, being a category B drug, is not all that bad in moderation, but I'm not too comfortable with it. Plus, I will admit that my seasonal allergies are not too horribly bad. I know many people who have it a lot worse, so I guess I will just suck it up for now. I haven't called my doctor yet about it, but believe me I will if it gets a lot worse. For now, you'll see me armed with kleenex for a while. Sniffle, sneeze, repeat.

No comments: