Friday, October 17, 2008

BOY OH BOY!!

Notice a change in color on the blog? That's because we are having a boy!!!! whoohoo! I'll post more details about the appointment, with lots of pictures, later. Gotta make some more phone calls.

5 comments:

Kels said...

Wow! Congrats! I've checked your blog several times today to see what the result was. One more week til we know about our little one!

Jeremy Shaw said...

Cool! I was packing up some baby boy clothes to send last night, when I realized you might not be having a boy :)

Some cute new and mostly new outfits should be on the way soon.

Sara said...

Ha Ha! I'm the first! I'm the first! Congrats on your baby boy! Corben will have a friend to push around. :)

Melissa said...

sorry Sara, I faked you out on that one... I have it set to send all comments to me first before they are posted, and I was running late in checking them, so it looked like you were the first. :-P

Rhonda said...

Oh fun! Now you can work on the nursery. :) Do you have a theme or color scheme in mind?