According to my weekly baby-food email, our little boy is the size of a large heirloom tomato! hehe. I thought it was cool that they measured his little foot in the ultrasound, 3cm! I have been feeling pretty good lately, and I've been noticing little flutters every day. Our doctor says it will be a while before our boy is big enough to really give us a good kick. (I love getting to say "His" and "Boy" instead of "It")
Our son was born on March 18, 2009. 8lb 1oz, 21 inches long and perfect! We are expecting his little sister in February 2011, and are excited to make the transition into a family of four!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
19 week bump!
Well, the baby bump is definitely growing! It is still very hard to tell that I'm pregnant when wearing scrubs, but I don't think that will change for a while.

A HUGE thanks to Gifton for lending me some of her maternity clothes, and introducing me to Kid to Kid, a great consignment store that has some cute (and cheap!) maternity clothes.
According to my weekly baby-food email, our little boy is the size of a large heirloom tomato! hehe. I thought it was cool that they measured his little foot in the ultrasound, 3cm! I have been feeling pretty good lately, and I've been noticing little flutters every day. Our doctor says it will be a while before our boy is big enough to really give us a good kick. (I love getting to say "His" and "Boy" instead of "It")
According to my weekly baby-food email, our little boy is the size of a large heirloom tomato! hehe. I thought it was cool that they measured his little foot in the ultrasound, 3cm! I have been feeling pretty good lately, and I've been noticing little flutters every day. Our doctor says it will be a while before our boy is big enough to really give us a good kick. (I love getting to say "His" and "Boy" instead of "It")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
did you find anything on diaperswappers? and btw, i'm soooo jealous about K2K...
my only hesitation with diaperswapping was that I can't try the clothes on before buying. So I passed... found a few cute things at goodwill and on clearance at kohls for like 3-4 bucks each. I'll have to hit up kid to kid again later. :-)
Post a Comment