Sunday, January 4, 2009

30 weeks!

Wow, can you believe we are already here? Only 10 more weeks (give or take) until little Paul joins us!

We had a wonderful holiday with our families. It was great to be away from school/work for a while and get to do a lot of relaxing! But, the fun is over now and we have to get back to reality.

Some new things going on for us... we are starting our childbirth classes this week. (The class actually runs for 12 weeks, but due to our schedule, we couldn't start one earlier than this. The teacher has told us that she can make up a couple of sessions with us privately near the end so we don't miss anything, since Paul may be coming in 10 weeks. Micah will be settling into Sophomore spring semester, which means working on more *real* patients.

I have been feeling pretty good lately. I'm starting to really *feel* huge and pregnant now, and Paul is moving all over the place all the time. I'm still sleeping pretty well, so I'm very thankful for that (with the exception of getting up once or twice to use the bathroom). At the moment, I am enjoying laying on the couch with a kitty curled up in my "lap". I think that Paul will be quite accustomed to Tigger and Roo when he gets here, because they snuggle up with me and purr all the time. :-)

Hope everyone is doing well!!



3 comments:

PCK said...

12 weeks of classes?!?! We only made it through an hour of the 1st session! Good luck!

Meaghan said...

hey melissa,

oh boy...can't wait to hear what you think about birthing class! check out my post from when patrick and i went.... it was quite..umm.... amusing!

http://babykcountdown.blogspot.com/2007/07/35-weeks.html

lrs2 said...

melissa did you get your hair cut? it looks shorter in these new pics. Maybe it is just the angle.
Glad to hear everything is going well!