Its funny how that weekly comment on my countdown at the top of the page is eerily accurate. Usually I see it when the week changes and think "Nah, that's not a problem" But soon enough... there it is!
I think I really jinxed myself by what I posted yesterday. I started noticing this afternoon that when I flexed my ankles, it felt really weird, like I couldnt bend them very far. Curious... So, i decided to slip off my shoes and take off my socks. Lo and behold, I HAVE NO ANKLES! This seriously gives a new meaning to the term "Cankle" to me. So I am sitting in the conference room at work right now with my feet up on a chair in between checking the senior dental students patients. haha!
Our childbirth teacher mentioned before that increasing the protein in my diet will reduce the swelling. I'll try to have a protein rich dinner and lots of protein for the next few days and see if that helps.


1 comment:
OMG! Cankles! I have such fond memories of those. I couldn't believe how small my feet were after I gave birth! I feel for you girly!
Post a Comment