Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friends Welcome... All others touch the belly at your own risk.

What is it about being pregnant that makes random people think they can come up and rub my belly??

Let me start by saying that I totally don't mind when my friends do this. They are my friends! They are excited about our baby! I actually really enjoy it when they want to come give me a hug and give Paul a little attention too. (Plus, they usually ask before just jumping in and rubbing the belly)

However, when random people at the dental school that I don't know walk up and say "Hey Momma" while touching my stomach, it makes me want to yell at them "Don't touch me!" I asked Micah if he could think of a solution, and he suggested that the next time someone does that, I should just reach over and rub *their* stomach in return... see how they like it.

No comments: