Thursday, March 19, 2009

The first 24 hours after Paul's birth

UPDATE: I fixed the YouTube video clip so you can watch it. Sorry about the fuzzy quality. If you follow the link to YouTube you can select the HQ version, and it is a little better.

Here are a few clips from the first 24 hours after Paul's birth.

6 comments:

Jeremy Shaw said...

It says, "This video is private please make sure you accepted the friend request."

Hopefully the next 24 hours will be even more exciting!

Micah said...

Ya, It worked great for me! :-) I fixed it tho so that the rest of you can watch it. I am still trying to find a good workflow to go from camera to friends easily and keeps at least decent video quality without huge video size!

meg said...

Awww, this is priceless!! Paul is such a sweet little boy - I can't wait to meet him! Miss y'all! <3

Rhonda said...

SO Sweet! Its so much fun seeing you as a mom Melissa. I'm even more excited for mine now.
He's trying to hold his head up already in that last clip - so advanced for his age! :)

Anonymous said...

i love it. i love it. i love it. paul (aka- giddy, if that is ok?) is THE cutest baby ever. melissa, you look so natural and beautiful as a mama. micah, you sound like such the proud papa already. i love it. i cannot wait to meet the little man. he is so lucky to have such great people as parents. by the way, 30 mins of pushing?... you are super mama. :)

Sara said...

Thanks so much for this and you must, must, must continue to blog about your mothering experiences. I'm too wrapped up in this now for you to stop.