Melissa did GREAT! I'll let her tell you all the details, but Paul is finally here. He came in at 8lb 1oz, and 21 inches long. Paul and Melissa are both tired but doing well. We appreciate all the family in town to help out. Check back later for the full details!


8 comments:
yay Paul!! :) He looks like Micah to me in this pic. :) Congrats to you both! Love you! :)
haha! i looked again and now I see Melissa! What a perfect blend of the two of you. God has really blessed you today!
Yay!!! Congratulations!! Paul is a very handsome little guy. :) Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all the details!
YAY PAUL!
Welcome to the world. You are an angel sent from above to bless two of those most wonderful people I know. Just make sure to give them lots of trouble!!!
Love,
Aunt Elaine
Yaay! So exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! He is so adorable!
what happened to the live blogging?!?! :)
haha. yeah Meaghan, my labor was so short, I'm working on a blog post with all the details. We were pushing barely 2 and a half hours after getting to the hospital, and Micah was busy helping me get through contractions that were coming one on top of the other. No time for blogging. :-P Not that I'm complaining about a short labor!
Post a Comment