Sunday, March 8, 2009

Updated pictures!

Here are a couple of pictures we took this weekend. I have taken to wearing pajamas 90% of the time when I am at home now. So much more comfy! So I didn't feel like putting on real clothes for this picture. :-)


I thought it would be really funny if my belly button ended up "popping"... so far, it doesn't look like it will happen. I have an especially cavernous belly button (or so it seems), and although it hasn't popped, it definitely looks weird to me. You can see the outline of the skin that used to be inside my navel, and has been stretched out.


I have REALLY been trying to capture Paul's dancing around on film. He is a stubborn little guy though. I swear, he will be swinging his bum from side to side, making my belly do somersaults, and as soon as I press record... he stops! Well, I did manage to get a little bit of footage last night, so I thought I'd practice posting video on the blog, since I've never done it before. I had my little camera next to me last night when he started moving, so I just used the video setting on it. We still don't have any good Paul footage on the camcorder. (we have lots of funny videos of the kitties though!)

When you watch this video, you will see Paul's foot stick out, then move, then stick back out again. It is a little subtle, but definitely there.


5 comments:

Rhonda said...

oh my gosh - that's kind of creepy and amazing at the same time. I'm going to be that big soon. Yikes! Looks uncomfortable. :)

Laura said...

I LOVE the video! Makes me miss being pregnant. :) You look great, Melissa! I'm impressed that your belly button hasn't popped. I was afraid of mine popping...I thought it would probably hurt. :) We're praying for a safe and quick labor and delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of Paul. :)

Dyane said...

love the video. i am so excited to meet the little guy!

Sara said...

yea! Thanks for posting. I need to figure out how to do that...

Meaghan said...

oh...so cool. i thought i'd never miss being pregnant...and i didn't for a long time after ava was born (like over a year!), but i look back on pregnancy very fondly. i bet you will too. it's hard to love pregnancy at this point...but enjoy the last bit!