Our son was born on March 18, 2009. 8lb 1oz, 21 inches long and perfect! We are expecting his little sister in February 2011, and are excited to make the transition into a family of four!
Friday, March 13, 2009
"I don't do deadlines"
Well, we have officially arrived at the "due" date. Paul has no intention of going anywhere soon, I'm afraid. :-) We will keep you updated!
Hang in there!!! He'll come when he's good and ready. I'm so glad that you're not inducing! I did out of pressure to not take up the 3 weeks of maternity leave...but I'll never do it again unless there is a medical reason to do so!
Take this time to relax and enjoy Micah. Seriously, it'll be 20 years before you truly relax again.
1 comment:
Hang in there!!! He'll come when he's good and ready. I'm so glad that you're not inducing! I did out of pressure to not take up the 3 weeks of maternity leave...but I'll never do it again unless there is a medical reason to do so!
Take this time to relax and enjoy Micah. Seriously, it'll be 20 years before you truly relax again.
Post a Comment