We had a wonderful weekend, my amazing friends threw me a great baby shower. I will make a separate post about it in a while, after I sort through the pictures.
Some new (and recurring) things happening this week... 1) we got our carseat installed! (Thank you Allison Elaine and Deb!!) We still need to look up where we can take it to have someone check it, but it is in there! It is pretty cool every time I walk up to the car and see that carseat base in there... it reminds me that Paul is not too far away!
2) My poor cankeet (I had to invent a new word, because its not just cankles anymore, it extends all the way down my my feet and up my calfs). I bought a pair of support knee-high's that are made for nurses, and they did pretty good today. I think I will go get a couple more pairs.
3) I got some wonderful organizing bins at the shower, and my goal for this week is to start washing the clothes that we have been given and sort them away by size.
I've been feeling pretty good with the exception of the swelling, but hopefully that will ease up with the stockings and keeping my feet up more.
Please be praying as we continue to prepare for Paul's birth. We are practicing relaxation techniques at night before bed... one thing is for sure, they definintely help me fall asleep. Most of the time I don't remember actually finishing the "relaxation practice"... because I fall asleep during it. hehe
One of these days I am planning on getting some video of my belly moving all over the place when Paul stretches. It is pretty darn cool! He is a little shy, though, so he'll probably stop moving as soon as the camera comes out. We'll see.
I'll have more updates about the shower and things later, but now its bedtime!!


3 comments:
Yea! so exciting. Do pull out the camera sometime (like right after waffles or chocolate) and get some video of the belly moving. I have a few minutes of that from when I was pregnant with Eden and I'm sooo glad I got it.
You are such a beautiful pregnant woman! I can't believe how big you've gotten - congratulations!
aww shucks! Thanks!
Post a Comment