Did you ever play that game as a kid? Come up with two equally horrid scenarios and make the other person choose between them? The one person I know of who is by FAR a master at this game is Stanley Anderson. If you've ever been on a mission trip with him, you know what I mean.
My doctor's appointment yesterday made me think of an intriguing "would you rather" scenario. I was going to post it as a poll, but decided against it.
Would you rather have a pelvic exam post 36 weeks pregnant, or get a dental injection? hehehe.
My answer completely depends on the dentist. Who is giving the injection? Oral surgeon? No thanks, I'll take the gyno exam. Pediatric Dentist? Shoot me up with some lidocaine please! (No offense to my oral surgeon friends) (Side note- I just realized that the above scene may be misinterpreted. No, I am not suggesting that an oral surgeon is giving gyno exams...)
No, seriously, the exams aren't really that bad. My Bradley relaxation techniques do help though!
My appointment yesterday went well, Paul is doing great! I am considered full-term tomorrow, so anytime Paul wants to arrive is A-OK! His lease is up 2 weeks past the due date though, so if he hasn't made an appearance by then, he's getting kicked out! My blood pressure was good, which I was a little worried about due to all of the swelling.


2 comments:
Don't have Dr. Bartley strip your membranes! You might want to after another week or so, out of desperation, but DO NOT DO IT! If you do, you will have a new horrible thing to ask someone "would you rather..."
ooo. Good call! I will definitely remember that!
Post a Comment