Just a quick update since we had a doctor's appointment yesterday.
The most amazing thing ever happened.... My doctor was ON TIME!! Seriously, my appointment was at 2, and I arrived a little early, so they went ahead and took me back for my weight and vitals a few minutes early. I was called back to the exam room by 2:05! And we were in the car, leaving the parking deck by 2:40. I was SHOCKED! This has never happened before!
My doctor said everything is looking good. I am barely 1cm dilated, exactly the same as I was last week, so it will probably still be a while before Paul joins us. I'm guessing he will come around the 20th or 21st. Just a feeling. It would be cool to have the same birthday as Karissa! What are your guesses?


5 comments:
I fly in the 18th...and have to drive back on the 22nd. Could you schedule Paul for sometime during those dates?
Your timeline at the top of your page is awfully revealing. I see you've become verrrrry comfortable sharing on your blog. :)
hahaha. Unfortnuately, i dont control what the timeline says. It changes to a new quote every week. Thankfully, only 2 out of 3 are true this week. haha!
oh my gosh. that was the most frustrating thing about being pregnant....the WAITING! my doc was the same way, and if i didn't love her so much, i'm sure i would have been really irritated. so nice to have a in-and-out appointment!
hang in there!
I think you should have Paul on the 21st. That would be on my half birthday. Which would make Paul that much more AWESOME!
Congrats on your doc being on time. Mine never was but she always spent a lot of time with me, so it was all good!
Post a Comment