I've been feeling pretty good this week, actually sleeping a little better than usual, which has been an unexpected blessing. I have my next doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I will let you know if anything has changed. I have decided that from now on I am closing my eyes when they weigh me at the office. My scale at home says that I've gained an appropriate amount of weight, but it always weirds me out that they are SO DIFFERENT when I get weighed at the doctors. Part of the issue is that I have usually drunk about a gallon of water by that point in the day (I tend to schedule late afternoon appointments) and they always weigh me BEFORE they let me use the bathroom. What??? I figure ignorance is bliss in this case.
Here is this week's belly shot. Micah likes using our tripod now so he can make an appearance in the photos. :-)


4 comments:
LOL! I see why Micah likes being in the pics. Any chance to ham it up, right?
Karissa keeps praying for you and Paul every night! Her normal prayer is, "Jesus, help Aunt Mo and Paul when he's in her tummy, and keep them safe." And last night she added, "Jesus, please help Aunt Mo and Uncle Micah...they are having Paul and they need to be good mommies and daddies!"
she is so sweet! Micah and I have adopted a "karissa-ism" that we say a lot now. I know at some point recently she told us "I just loves you," and we say that all the time now. Tell her thank you for praying for us and Paul, and that he is doing really well and wants to come out and meet her soon!
haha, Micah's always so silly in pics- love it! :) Sending all of you my love and praying for a quick and safe delivery! :) Love you!!!
Post a Comment